1. These terms and conditions apply to the individual players (not School Users) signing up to the Footy Finance online game (‘the Game’). By signing up for the Game you are accepting these terms and conditions so please read these carefully. All information for School Users is contained within the information pack provided to your school as well as any relevant information which may appear on the Footy Finance website https://footyfinance.aviva.co.uk
2. The Game has been created by Selesti Limited and supported by Aviva plc.(‘Aviva’) and Norwich City Football Club (‘NCFC’).
3. Anyone may sign up to play the Game. There are no age restrictions. You may play the Game as many times as you like, although you will need to complete the sign-up process every time you start the Game again.
4. Individual players must create a username when they sign up. This username, along with the players region of residence, will be displayed on the Leader Board as the player progresses through the Game. Individual Players agree that their username and region of residence will be displayed in this way.
5. At the end of the Aviva Footy Finance season, at 5pm on 25 August 2017 (‘the Closing Date’), the 5 Individual players with the highest scores on the Leader board (‘the Winners’) will each receive a signed shirt from the Premier League /Football League club of their choice. Should there be more than 5 players finishing on the same final score, a draw will be conducted at random to determine the Winners. The Winner with the highest overall score on the Leader board will then receive an additional exclusive mystery prize that will be announced on 1st August 2017 at @AvivaUK on Twitter and on the AvivaUK Facebook page. Winners will be notified by email within 5 working days of 25 August 2017. Should any Winner not respond to contact from Aviva within 14 days their prize will be forfeited and the next highest scorer will become a Winner. Scores which appear on the Leader board after the Closing Date will not be counted for the purpose of determining any Winners. School users should refer to their school information pack for information about school prizes.
6. Individuals will also be asked to provide their date of birth at sign-up stage and respond to a brief survey prior to playing the first round of the Game and also to a further brief survey when they have completed the Game. All requested information is given anonymously and will be used by Aviva or NCFC internally for the purpose of evaluating the Game.
7. Aviva, NCFC and Selesti Limited accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of signing up to or playing the Game or accepting a prize. Aviva, NCFC and Selesti Limited further disclaim liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Game.
8. Neither Aviva, NCFC or Selesti Limited shall be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control.
9. The Game may be modified at any time without prior notice.
10. No purchase necessary.Last updated: 17/02/2017